DaVita's Nephrology Practice Solutions (NPS) is a wholly owned subsidiary that works with nephrologists committed to providing outstanding clinical and integrated kidney care to their patients. Our mission is to help nephrologists transform the business and clinical nephrology practices of the future.
NPS offers a variety of practice management and recruiting services for nephrologists that provide assistance in running a successful, thriving practice. NPS has a specialized and experienced nephrology-centric team whose focus is on the unique needs of nephrologists.
The Certified Medical Assistant will help support our Oregon Kidney & Hypertension clinic in Tigard, and is responsible for assisting a physician with patients, patient care and case management for Kidney care patients as well as administrative tasks as required for the practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling and pre-certifying tests as needed
- Providing back-up support for other clinical staff as needed; assisting others in clinic when not busy or as needed
- Assisting Practice Manager as needed or in absence of Practice Manager
Prepares new patient information packets and consent forms.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
15895 SW 72ndSuite 250, Tigard, Oregon, 97224, United States of America
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.